Christmas Planning - 9 Weeks and Counting
Photo by Arquera
In the continued effort to "get my life together" it is my goal this year to have an enjoyable non-last minute Christmas - which would definitely be a first for me! One of the most important things in making that happen is the decision to have a plan and use it! In my earlier post I threw out a couple of ideas/ways to get started and am now working to continue that. Each Monday, I'm going to share my accomplishments from the past week as well as what I have before me in the upcoming week and I'd love to have you jump in and join me! So how about you - are you thinking about Christmas already? Do you have a plan brewing? Let me know - I'd love to hear where you are in the process!
- several gifts purchased
- gift list made
- started working on holiday budget
Christmas Goals 10/20-10/26
- fine tune/finish holiday budget
- pick up replacement Christmas tree lights
- work on Christmas card list
- pick up gift cards on holiday gift list
- pick out World Vision gifts and order
- move Trigger downstairs to make room for tree
- Christmas card pic
- think through decorations
- think through Christmas "schedule"