Christmas Planning - 4 Weeks & Counting
Photo by krisdecurtis
Yikes - not much happened Christmas related around here last week at all...guess that's what happens when you have a 2 year old, a business, embroider on the side and try to keep a house straight! Truth be told - last week was just a tiring week...B has been waking up most mornings between 4 & 5 and is then out the door sometime between 5 & 6 - even going to bed at 9:30 several nights didn't seem to be enough sleep for me! However...I'll give it another goal this week!
Christmas Goals 11/24 -11/30
- gather Christmas craft/wrapping - still need to hit a few more places
- keep an eye on Craig's List for 2 possible presents - I've actually been doing this consistently, just haven't found anything I'm happy with yet!
- make major progress on Christmas dish towels - this is go week for this one!
- sew W & A Christmas tees
- try Christmas pic
- buy Christmas stamps
- think through decorations - where to hang garland
- think through Christmas "schedule"
- gift list made - several gifts purchased
- holiday budget tweaked
- purchased replacement Christmas tree lights (that we unfortunately did need) LOL
- purchased gift cards & World Vision gifts on Christmas list
- moved Trigger downstairs
- work on Christmas card list - finally (though it will probably still have some tweaks!)
- tree up - burnt out lights replaced
- gather Christmas craft supplies - partial
- transfer Christmas Club $$ into Savings Account so that it doesn't get mixed into regular spending
- get recipe for Fruit Cake cookies from MaMa
- check wrapping supplies
- design Christmas tee for W & A - both planned
I expect this week to be somewhat hectic with Thanksgiving taking place, however for our business, that should (fingers crossed) also slow things down a bit, so I'm hoping that will leave me room to get lots of other stuff done. We'll see! Have a wonderful & productive week!